My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

VW Bug Rag Quilt

I made this rag quilt for my sweet granddaughter Madison,
I think it turned out so cute!
She got her driver's license this year
and drives a little white VW bug.
When I found this applique I knew I had to make her a quilt
 
 
I put a little white VW on every  row
 
and added her personalized plate that she has
 
 
 
 
 
I was lucky enough to find this flannel to use for the back of the quilt
 
 
I was happy with the way the quilt turned out and
she loved it!!!
 I like the way the color from the backing show's in the ragged seams on the front.
I finished this quilt in July and just haven't found time to show it to you yet.
I still have a few more to show you.
 
until later.....Carol

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment