My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Penguin Cheer Blocks 7 and 8

Hello there, it's ME, block 7 from the penguin cheer quilt!!
haha!
 
and here is block 8
I wasn't thinking when I made the package orange, it blends with the feet too
much so I had to outline the feet with black thread and it helped a little.
It would have been so much cuter if I would have made it with the red and white
polka dot fabric, but oh well---it's cute enough.
 
and here are the 8 of them I have finished so far.
I won't be sewing any tomorrow.
I am going over to Pensacola to the biggest fabric shop I
have ever been to - A&E.
I really don't need any more fabric but I have to go see what's new
that I might really have to have. (giggle)
(I really do need two fabrics for another quilt I'm making for a
birthday gift.)
 
I hope you are doing something fun this weekend!
until later - Carol
 
 


0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment