My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Penguin Cheer Blocks 11 and 12

I have finished blocks 11 and 12 of the Penguin Cheer Quilt
 
 
I like that little guy sticking out of the top of the stocking,
he's just so cute!
and block 12
 
this quilt is going to be so cute! I can hardly wait to finish it...
just one block left and then I get to start making my sashing.
 
I hope you are having a fun day!
until later - carol


1 Thoughtful Comments:

Brenda said...

Each and every block that you share are adorable! With each one having a character all its own. Thank you for sharing as you go along. It always makes me smile. Have a fantastic creative day!

Post a Comment