My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pillows

My two sisters both have birthdays in November and just three days apart. This year I saw this  cute embroidery design and decided to make them both a pillow.

this is the first time I have made piping and probably
will be the last haha!
well it was pretty easy to make -- but apply to a pillow ? not so much.
 
 
 
this one is a little more on the simple side
but I think it is my favorite
I had fun making both of them and they were
really easy to put together
now to find some goodies to go along with them
 
I hope you are having a fun day doing the things you like!
until later - Carol
 

 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment