My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Quarter Circle Quilt

I saw this quilt in a magazine and fell in love with it. I pulled out my computer right away and got started ordering the fabric.

 
I think my favorite thing is this bicycle fabric
 
It was very easy to make, you just applique circles onto a square
then you cut the square down the center horizontally and vertically and
then mix them up and sew 4 different ones back together.
Now all that is left to do is to sew a corner triangle onto each
corner of the block and sew the blocks together to make a quilt.
 
 
 
I used a solid grey fabric for the binding and the quilt back
 
 
 
and now I am ready to snuggle up in it!!
 
I hope you are having a fun week doing the things you enjoy
until later - Carol
 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment