My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Nautical Flags Quilt

My sister-in-law saw some nautical flags pictured on the internet and asked if I could make her a queen size quilt. I opened my EQ software and got busy.
This quilt was fun to make. I tried to place the flags on the quilt
so when she did her fold down at the top all the flags would show
and only a few would be repeated
this is the back
sorry for the awful picture
I was in such a hurry I was lucky to even get a picture of this quilt
I thought simple straight line ruler work would show off the blocks best
and my sister-in-law was very happy with the way it turned out.
She said it looked exactly as she imagined it to be.
 
until later - Carol

 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment