My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Toy Story Quilt

                                              I had to make a quilt for Big Brother too!!
He loves Toy Story and Buzz is his favorite
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I used blue fleece on the back and quilted it
with a panto - Fern Gully -
I thought it would look like some flames, or movement in space.
I'm not sure that I will use this panto again
It looks okay on the front but I don't like the way
it looks on the back. Maybe I will save it
for busy fabric. I really need to order some pantos to use on boy quilts
I mostly have flowers, feathers, hearts and such.
 
I also made a few bibs and burp pads for Mallory
 
and some car trash bags - here is what is left -
I've already gifted several of them
 
 
Now I'm on my way out to the cottage to load Kenzie's Mustach Quilt.
Thanks for looking!!
 
until later - Carol

 

0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment