My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mustache Quilt Finished

I just finished this one up.
 
As you can see I wasn't able to edit these photo's.
When I clicked to edit in Picasa
a window told me I have to download google
chrome to edit
I don't like google chrome but I went ahead and
 downloaded it
 
Then It took me forever to get to my old photo albums
 
 
and then the option for text wasn't there - just a bunch of
crap I didn't want to do.
UGH!!!!
I noticed flicker has changed too.
I'm going to go play around with both and see what I can do.
I even tried to upload straight from blogger but on my second photo it just stopped.
This might be my last blog post!!!!
 
Carol




 

2 Thoughtful Comments:

Barb said...

This is so adorable

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Post a Comment