My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Another Mustache Quilt

Good Morning!!
This is my third mustache quilt and I haven't gotten tired of making them yet!
Each one is so different.
This is for my youngest grand-daughter.
I think I might add a dot border when I get back to my fabric stash in my cottage,
and some super soft fleece on the the back.
I love this black and white print. It came from Hobby Lobby.
I have used it in so many quilts and still want to buy more.
 
I hope you have a fun week-end!!!
until later - Carol
 

1 Thoughtful Comments:

paront1222@comcast.net said...

That is so cute! Did you make your own 'stache pattern or did you have a pattern?
I have moustache fabric to make a pillow for my daughter who's obsessed with those darn things...

Peggy in NJ

Post a Comment