My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Catching up and some Exciting News

It felt so good to finally sit at the sewing machine and do some sewing!!
It was fun sewing this quilt top.
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While I'm at the beach I have to squeeze into this small area to do my pressing
but at least I have a spot to use
(How do you like my cat tree on the left, my kitty loves it)
 
Do you get quilty?
if you look on the last page
at the top right quilt
 
IT'S MY QUILT!!
I was so excited when Mary Fons emailed me and asked if she could
use one of my quilts she found on pinterest.
It is in this months magazine.
I was a little disappointed that my name wasn't printed,
but at least it says Yellowbird Quilting Cottage -
that's me too. (Big Smile)
 
I'm still sewing, so I'll have more to show you soon.
until later - Carol
 


0 Thoughtful Comments:

Post a Comment