My Quilting/Sewing Cottage

My Quilting/Sewing Cottage
****************************My Little Piece of Heaven *****************************

Thanks for Stopping By





Thanks for Stopping By!!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Finish and a Start

I have been having fun sewing at the beach again. I have finished a quilt top . . . .
 
and am trying to start another one
 
 
He is just too funny. I can't tell you how many times I've
had to pick him up off of my projects.
 
I guess it's a good thing that at home my sewing space is separate
from our home .
I don't think I'd like this little guy jumping up on my quilt
while I am trying to longarm quilt it.
He always has to be all up in my business - lol
 
until later - Carol
 

4 Thoughtful Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
{Kenzie's Kloset} said...

LOL

{Kenzie's Kloset} said...

You may want to erase the comment on top of mine. These hackers are coming out of the woodworks.

Barb said...

Looks like you have a lot of help there....HA!!!

Post a Comment